Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NECC 2008: The Post That Almost Wasn't

I'm attending the closing keynote speech here at NECC. It's being delivered by Dr. Idit Harel Caperton, PhD. I'm blogging away when I discover that my NECC net connection has just up and disappeared. Thank goodness I brought my own Verizon wireless internet access card.

I'm delighted that I can still blog because now I can brag on my friends from Vestavia Hills Elementary Cahaba Heights in Birmingham, Alabama. I've had the great pleasure of working with Pam and Sharon for a couple of years now. Their school's international project was highlighted in the keynote speech. I was so proud of them! Sharon's class has been doing some amazing things. Her students have been working with students in Singapore at Canberra Primary School.

:-)

No comments: