Monday, September 1, 2008

New Browser Demonstrates Its Precious Mettle: Google Chrome

According to what I've read at the Official Google Blog, it seems that Google's long-awaited and soon-to-be-released web browser, Chrome, is going to have some stamina that other browsers are currently lacking. In typical Google style, Chrome is going to an open source browser. Big G is giving back to the community! As if to add whipped cream and a cherry on top, one of my favorite illustrators, Scott McCloud, has an online comic book explaining the rich features of Chrome. Spiffy!
It'll be available tomorrow, September 2nd. I can't wait!

1 comment:

techforschool said...

I LOVE IT... I downloaded it about an hour ago. I miss a couple things BUT the speed is incredible. Is there a way to get my google bookmarks button????